Friday, November 21, 2008

365 Youth Camp 2008 Committee - Part 1


:: Commandant ::

Name: Abel Cheah Sze Wei

Age: 20

Occupation: Student, Monash University

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Band: U2

Favorite Movies: Braveheart, Saving Private Ryan, 300, A Beautiful Mind, The Prestige


What kind of songs do I usually like to listen?

Swing, Rock, Easy Listening


What would I do normally with my free time?

If I'm not in university, or writing papers/completing assignments, I'd be teaching at night or reading. I like spending time with friends over a meal/movie too.


How would I describe myself...

Fairly passionate and goal-oriented, but I like having fun too (although less opportunities these days). Thankful I'm in a place to both lead and submit, and be trained to improve on many levels in my life. Hungry for many things (including food).


Youth Camp...

I'm hoping that the youth camp this year will be a historical point in many youths' lives. As commandant, I'm hoping we (the committee) will do a decent job to make the camp conducive. I'm thankful for the team working together and looking forward to a great end to the year.


:: Assistant-Commandants ::

Name: Michelle Chun

Age: 17

Occupation: Student, Taylor's College.

Favorite Color: Bluegreen

Favorite Movies: Movies tat make me think, laugh or cry.

What kind of songs do I usually like to listen? classical, now starting to like indie, and jazz (:

What would I do normally with my free time?
Read!, write, scribble and draw stuff, catch up with all the peoples in the world.

How would I describe myself...
Michelle. Girl. Commie. Arsenal fan (the six-zero win was awesome). Milk-holic. One sister, no brothers. Likes swinging, music and art. Books of all kinds. Can be pretty lame but most of the time attempts to be logical. Loves easily. Hates roaches, lizards and mosquitoes. And wants to be more like Him each day.


Youth Camp...
Youth Camp is always awesome. Do come. (:

---------------
Name: Paul Leong Zi Xin

Age: 18

Occupation: Student, Life College.

Favorite Color: Black & Blue

Favorite Movies: Action movies...movies that don't requires any thinking =P

What kind of songs do I usually like to listen? rock... classic rock... jazz

What would I do normally with my free time?
most of the time i'll be in front of my computer =)

How would I describe myself...
A guy who always gets himself stressed up and busy. But at the same time, loving the feel of satisfaction when a thing is accomplished. =)

Youth Camp...
is like a event that you can't miss it man! It would be a blast!!! COME AND JOIN!!!


:: Secretary & Treasurer ::

Name: Jamie Koo Hui Leng

Age: 19
Occupation: Student, Taylor's Business School - Accounting & Finance
Favorite Color: White
Favorite Band: If you have one. Nah, none in particular.. as long as the song sounds good.I am kinda into oldies as well=)
Favorite Movies: Inspiring ones, tear-jerking ones, thrillers

What kind of songs do I usually like to listen?
Country, classic, sentimental

What would I do normally with my free time?
hmm..I like journaling about my thoughts and things i think worth remembering.

How would I describe myself...

Myself? I like living life with simplicity. I guess people around me knows me better than I do. They said I am lame and I had to admit to that fact but not all the time! Love sharing my thoughts and listening to people. Also, like spending some time alone to think about random stuff. Enjoy meeting new people. Love clothes with combination of black, white and red. Love beaches and sound of the waves but not so much of the water. Easily satisfied and would like to get myself tanned.

Youth Camp...

...is something you just have to experience it yourself at least once, and you will look forward for the next one! it is not so much of just going there to have fun, but a few days set aside totally for God and experience the most of God together with your friends.Every camp has it's significance in within and so much more to gain such as friendship and games with nothing to lose! =)


:: Head of Games Dept. & Adviser ::

Name: Samuel John Chandran
Age: 25
Occupation: Working- Full Gospel Tabernacle
Favorite Color: Any colour will do, except pink!
Favorite Band: Lots of rock bands.
Favorite Movies: Lord of the Rings, Matrix, The Green Mile

What kind of songs do I usually like to listen?
Rock, alternative rock..

What would I do normally with my free time?
Rest a lot, play games, just hang out.

How would I describe myself...

From the 'land of trees, lakes and exotic apes' called Taiping. Happy go lucky in nature. Am a person who needs to have a bit of fun in everything i do.

A neat freak, which can sometimes be annoying. Love to eat, which explains my tummy.:-)

...to be continued...

No comments: