Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jokes

To get you really prepared for the jokes and laughter that await you in camp, here are some jokes for you.


1. Ah Beng's first Day at Camp (2007)

Ah Beng was very excited to go to camp. He got his friend Muthu to help him pack his bags and while packing, he said to Muthu;

Ah Beng: Hey Muthu! The camp is at Port Dickson, right?

Muthu: Yes, Golden Sands in Port Dickson

Ah Beng: Good, could you help me pack this big pot in my bag?

Muthu: Why are you taking the pot with you?

Ah Beng: (shouted) Aaaiya!!!! to collect all the golden sand maaaaaa!!!!.. You see I am smarter than you.


2. Response to Long teaching on Camp

Ah Beng was in the camp workshop hall on the second day of camp when the workshop leader taught for long.

Later, at the door, shaking hands with guys as they moved out, Ah Beng spoke to the workshop leader and said, “your session was simply wonderful –it was very refreshing”.

The workshop leader was of course very happy and said, “Ah Beng that is very kind of you. Which of my sessions was refreshing?"

Ah Beng replied, “Oh…. When I woke up …. I was really refreshed.”


3. Can you pay the bill?


Ah Beng was brought to the hospital, and taken quickly in for emergency surgery. The operation went well, and as the groggy man regained consciousness, he was reassured by a Sister of Mercy, who was waiting by his bed.

"Ah Beng, you're going to be just fine," said the nun, gently patting his hand. "We do need to know, however, how you intend to pay for your stay here. Are you covered by insurance?"

"No, I'm not," Ah Beng whispered hoarsely.

"Can you pay in cash?" persisted the nun.

"I'm afraid I cannot, Sister."

"Well, do you have any close relatives?" the nun essayed.

"Just my sister in Taiping," he volunteered. "But she's a spinster nun."

"Oh, I must correct you, Ah Beng. Nuns are not 'spinsters;' they are married to God."

"Really...wonderful," said Ah Beng. "In that case, you can send the bill to my brother-in-law!


4. Family Values VS Allowance

















….safe your laughter for more jokes in camp

Jacob

No comments: