Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm so secure


You're here with me


You stay the same


Your love remains


Here in my heart




Chorus :


So close I believe


You're holding me now


In your hands I belong


You'll never let me go


This song makes me remember how God touched me during camp. Each time I hear or sing this song, I will definitely remember how God encouraged me when I was facing different problems during that time and how God spoke to me through this song during my very first camp. This song really strengthens my faith and it gives me the assurance that God will be with me in times of hardship and discouragement. I felt so secure being in God's presence. As a new Christian at that time, I didn't expect to gain or learn anything from camp, but as this song was sung again and again, my faith grew stronger.

Trust God in everything, He will never let you go!


Melissa

No comments: